To sign up for any of our upcoming retreats, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch to provide you more details about payment options. Feel free to call us directly at US# 1 512 539 0699 or CR # +506 8660 8921 if you prefer to give us this information in person.
(1) If you have entered a discount code, you will be sent an invoice with your adjusted price total and payment options. Feel free to click on your retreat below and secure your spot by paying the housing deposit.
In the case that a cancellation is made by the client, housing deposit is non-refundable. If cancellation is made 30-days(2) or more prior to the retreat, payments are non-refundable, but are transferrable to a future retreat with Pura Vida Yoga Vacations within the following six months from the date of cancellation. If cancellation is made less than 30-days prior to the retreat, payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
(2) During peak season travel dates from January 1 to March 31, cancellations need to be made 60-days or more prior to the retreat to be transferrable.
I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my travel documentation is valid and meets guidelines communicated with me by PVYV via email. Cancellations due to immigration problems will be treated according to the cancellation policy outlined above.
Release of Liability:
All clients are required to provide a signed release of liability and assumption of risks of traveling abroad, which is outlined below:
1) Release of Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks of Traveling Abroad: I understand that participation in the Pura Vida Yoga Vacations retreat (herein referred to as PVYV retreat) may bring inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work. These risks include risks of property damage and bodily or personal injury, including injury that may prove fatal, to myself or others. These include risks involved in traveling to and within, and returning from, one or more foreign countries; foreign political, legal, social and economic conditions; different standards of design, safety and maintenance of buildings, public places and conveyances; local medical and weather conditions. There may be risks specific to Costa Rica or other foreign countries through which I will travel, and I understand that I may access up-to-date information about foreign countries compiled by the U.S. State Department at http://www.state.gov/travel. I understand that Pura Vida Yoga Vacations and its owners Dylan Hunt and Anna Hunt (herein referred to as PVYV), and its employees, agents, and representatives cannot and do not assume responsibility for any such personal injuries or property damage. Knowing the dangers, hazards, and risks of such activities, and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the PVYV retreat and for PVYV arranging said participation, I agree to be responsible for my own welfare, assume any and all risks and responsibilities surrounding my participation in the PVYV retreat, the transportation, and in any independent activities undertaken as an adjunct thereto, including all risks I encounter while I am traveling independently or am separated from the PVYV retreat.
2) Health and Health Insurance: I hereby assure PVYV that I have consulted with a qualified medical doctor with regard to my personal needs such that I can and do further state that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude or restrict my participation in this PVYV retreat. I am aware of all applicable personal medical needs. I absolve PVYV of all responsibility and liability for any injuries, illnesses, claims, damages, charges, bills and/or expenses I may incur while I am abroad. I understand it is my responsibility to secure sufficient and adequate health insurance coverage. I understand that I am financially responsible for all of my medical expenses, costs of medical evacuation, and repatriation, whether covered by insurance or not. I agree to report to PVYV any physical or mental condition I have which may require special medical attention or accommodation during the PVYV retreat at least 30 days prior to the PVYV retreat start. I further agree that PVYV is granted permission to authorize emergency medical treatment, if necessary, and that such action by PVYV shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. I understand and agree that PVYV assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage which might arise out of or in connection with such authorized emergency medical treatment.
3) Institutional Arrangements: I understand and acknowledge that PVYV assumes no responsibility or liability, in whole or in part, for any delays, delayed or changed departure or arrival times, fare changes, dishonors of hotel, host families, airline or vehicle rental reservations, missed carrier connections, sickness, disease, injuries (including death), losses, damages, weather, strikes, acts of God, circumstances beyond the control of PVYV, force majeure, war, quarantine, civil unrest, public health risks, criminal activity, terrorism, expense, accident, injuries or damage to property, bankruptcies of airlines or other service providers, inconveniences, cessation of operations, mechanical defects, failure or negligence of any nature howsoever caused in connection with any accommodations, restaurant, transportation, or other service or for any substitution of lodging or of common carrier beyond PVYV’s control, with or without notice, or for any additional expenses occasioned by any of the foregoing. If due to weather, flight schedules or other uncontrollable factors I am required to spend additional nights, PVYV will not be responsible for my hotel, transfers, meal costs or other expenses. My baggage and personal property is transported at my risk entirely.
4) Standards for Conduct: I understand that each foreign country has its own laws and standards of acceptable conduct. I recognize that behavior which violates those laws or standards could harm my own health and safety. I acknowledge and understand that I shall personally attend to any legal problems I encounter with any foreign nationals or government of Costa Rica using my own personal funds. PVYV shall not be responsible for providing any assistance under such circumstances.
5) Release of Claims, Waiver of Liability, Covenant Not to Sue: For the sole consideration of PVYV arranging for my voluntary participation in the PVYV retreat, I hereby waive liability, release, indemnify, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge PVYV and its owners Dylan Hunt and Anna Hunt from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights, and causes of action of whatever kind, arising from or by reason of any personal injury, property damage, or the consequences thereof, whether caused by the negligence or carelessness of PVYV or otherwise, resulting from or in any way connected with my participation in the PVYV retreat. I agree that this release shall be legally binding upon me personally, all members of my family and all other parties traveling with me, my and their heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives, it being my intention fully to assume all the risks associated with this trip and PVYV retreat and to release Dylan Hunt, Anna Hunt, PVYV, and associated instructors/teachers from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent permitted by law.
I understand that PVYV reserves the right to take photographic or film records and hereby agree that PVYV may use any such photographic or film records for promotional, as well as approve such use by third parties with whom PVYV may engage in joint marketing, without any remuneration to me. I hereby assign all right, title, and interest I may have in or to any and all media in which my name or likeness might be used by PVYV.
6) Binding Arbitration: I agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this contract, website information or any other literature concerning my training shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration according to the then existing rules of the American Arbitration Association in Texas. Such proceedings will be governed by substantive Texas law excluding any application or consideration of the Texas Arbitration Act.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand and will abide by each of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. I understand it is a legal contract and affects any rights I have if I am injured or otherwise suffer damages as a result of participation in this PVYV retreat. I am at least 18 years of age on this date.